About Me

La mia foto
Hello my little friends,I'm a fucking idiot for almost 18 years old,my real name is Deborah,but everybody call me Bibi or Lullaby.I'm here to share my fucking creations with the worldwide! I'm Italian -with half russian origins- SO forgive my bad speech ^^"

sabato 14 maggio 2011

Claudia the sexy killer..

To start my works,I give you a one fake cutie and seriously danger lady..
Claudia..

In my fucked mind,she would be a sexy vintage killer .___.


I hope that you'll like her,otherwise endurance.. ;D
CC list:
Hair by Game
Eyebrows by Helaene
Shoes by Parsimonius
Top by Poppysims
Facial heart by Sims 3 fashion blog
Skin by Lemonleaf
Default medieval eyes by Imaginarie sims
Gun by Imminent fate



2 commenti:

  1. Come ti ho già detto su edenstyle, è favolosa e pucciosissima! Lei e Beth andrebbero d'accordo xD

    RispondiElimina